As at 01/2020
Liability for Compensation
The following applies to the liability of Hansgrohe Deutschland Vertriebs GmbH, regardless of the legal basis:
- Our liability for loss or damage caused by us or one of our agents or legal representatives with intent or gross negligence is unlimited. For loss arising from injury to life, body or health, our liability is also unlimited for simple negligent breach of obligation by us or one of our agents or legal representatives.
- Otherwise, we shall only be liable for simple negligence if an obligation is violated, the proper execution of which makes the contract possible and on the fulfilment of which the user therefore relies and is entitled to rely (essential contractual obligation). In the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations, liability – as long as the case does not fall under clause 1 – shall be limited to those losses that are typically foreseeable in the context of use of our website.
- The exclusions or limitations of liability shall not apply where we maliciously conceal a defect, have assumed a guarantee for the condition of the goods or are liable under mandatory statutory provisions such as product liability laws.
- Any other liability on our part is hereby excluded.
- The purchaser's claim for compensation for futile expenditure in place of the claim for compensation in lieu of performance remains unaffected.