Rebris: Joy from every angle
The new Rebris focuses on the essentials and is extremely versatile. The sleek, timeless design with precise surfaces in two design variants integrates into many bathroom ambiances. The choice of different heights and chrome and matte black finishes provides a multitude of design options to match your customer’s style. You can also score points with the new faucet category's sustainable quality.
Rebris S and Rebris E are unmistakable thanks to their distinctively slim look and filigree faucet handle. The design language continues in a wide range of lavatory faucets in the bath tub and shower. This allows consistent design throughout the bathroom, coordinated with complementary hansgrohe bathroom products such as the AddStoris accessories and Vernis showers.
The gently curving design of the Rebris S fits harmoniously into a variety of bathroom styles.
The clean lines in Rebris E are timelessly modern and fit perfectly into a bathroom environment with striking lines.
The trendy matte black finish also expands your design options.
Other important arguments for hansgrohe Rebris
Benefit from the versatile design options and show complete bathroom expertise:
- One product range in two designs for the entire bathroom. Rebris S and Rebris E can be used on sinks, bath tubs, and showers, with a choice of chrome or matte black finishes.
- Additional sales potential through complementary hansgrohe Vernis shower products and hansgrohe AddStoris accessories.
- Sustainability: Innovative EcoSmart+ technology limits water consumption to 4 l/min, while CoolStart conserves energy.
- Easy maintenance: CoinSlot to quickly change out the aerator for descaling. Sure to pleases bathroom customers.
- Reliable hansgrohe quality at an attractive price.