RainDrain: Systematic drainage
Perfection for the shower and the eye
Perfection for the shower and the eye
Perfection for the shower – and the eye
Your customer wants a shower space that matches their holistically designed bathroom. hansgrohe completes the dream bathroom with a line of high-quality shower drains. RainDrain provides maximum comfort and design from a single source. The finish of the products for the floor-level shower is perfectly coordinated with the rest of our range. Harmoniously combine bathroom faucets, showers, storage solutions, and shower drainage products in your customer's style.
RainDrain fits flexibly into every dream shower and convinces as a sophisticated system solution. With hansgrohe line and point drains, everything is coordinated: from the surface to the seal to the drain. This ensures safety during installation. Thanks to its low installation depth, RainDrain is suitable for a variety of installation situations, in both new buildings and renovations.
Your customer can enjoy maximum showering pleasure under the XXL overhead shower, hassle-free: the innovative Dryphon siphon solution is available with RainDrain for high outflow performances of up to 60 l/min. The high-performance mechanical air trap is included in every pre-fab set of drain channels and, if desired, replaces the siphon supplied with the uBox universal (basic set) and its outflow performance of up to 42 l/min. As a complete set including siphon, the RainDrain point drains don’t require a separate uBox universal.
RainDrain shower drains: Flexibility in all situations
The shower should match the style of the project, from the overhead shower to the floor drain. Choose the optimal installation from six different shower channels, depending on the conditions and style in the bathroom.
Find out more about the new processes
The shower channel in minimalistic design is available in five lengths, 70–120 cm. The pre-fab set in stainless steel is designed for wall installation and consists of a flush, linear wall connection and a drain in front of the wall with siphon (Dryphon). Easy height adjustment with the uBox universal basic set. The design cover can be tiled.
RainDrain Match Plus
The line drain in stainless steel for every bathroom. Effortless installation, on the surface or close to the wall, perfect for installation wall to wall thanks to the elegantly extended frame. Lengths 80–120 cm. Simple height adjustment. Design cover in Brushed Stainless Steel, Matte Black, or Matte White. With Dryphon technology as standard.
The perfect solution for slope compensation in tiled showers on the edge of the shower area: RainTurn in Stainless Steel offers a stylish wall connection, length 120 cm, can be shortened, and a wall connection for slopes up to 2%. Suitable for both left and right hand-side installation and height-adjustable.
Other drains at a glance
Which RainDrain variant best matches your customer’s bathroom?
- RainDrain Match: The shower drain channel for every bathroom. Water runs down the slope of the stainless steel channel below the cover to the drain. Six lengths, 600-1200 mm. For the design cover, surfaces in Chrome, Brushed Stainless Steel, Varnished Stainless Steel, and two glass surfaces are available. Backside can be tiled (not recommended for variants in glass). Easy adjustment to the surrounding tiled backsplash with height-adjustable frame inserted into the stainless steel drain channel. For wall-mounted or free-standing installation.
- RainDrain Original: Linear shower drainage as a pre-fab set for trouble-free installation and optimal drainage safety on the surface or close to the wall. Six lengths from 600–1200 mm. Water runs down the slope of the stainless steel channel below the cover to the drain in the basic set. For flat and standard installation, two siphons are additionally available in different heights.
- RainDrain Flex: The eye-catcher with integrated slope on the design cover. Five lengths, 700-1200 mm, can be shortened on site. Available in Chrome, Brushed Stainless Steel, and five exclusive FinishPlus surface finishes. RainDrain Flex, unlike the other lines, is laid on the screed, with height adjustment using the oval plug-in connection to the basic set. For wall-mounted installation or installation between two walls.
- RainDrain Rock: Designed for tiling with natural stone/tiles up to 40 mm thick. The water is concealed as it drains away. Six lengths, 600-1200 mm, each can be shortened on site by 50 mm per side. Easy height adjustment on the installation set, for installation fitting the space.
- RainDrain Compact: The stainless steel shower channel comes in six lengths, 600–1200 mm, and is a problem solver in renovation. Pre-fab set for flat and standard installation, on the surface or close to the wall. Easy height adjustment on the installation set, two siphons available. The design cover is tileable.
- RainDrain Allround: Fully waterproof solution over the entire shower surface for the shower drain. The large-area sealing fleece (1500 x 1300 mm) is pre-assembled at the factory on the installation set (five lengths, 700–1200 mm). Two siphons with different barrier water height included. Design cover in brushed stainless steel.
Bringing the drain to the point
Learn more about the selection of tasteful point drains at hansgrohe. Which variant best suits the design concept in your customer's bathroom? Choose:
Our point drains at a glance
- RainDrain Spot: Point drain for flat installation and maximum flexibility in placement. Dimensions 150x150 mm. Cover in brushed or textured stainless steel, can be tiled on the back.
- RainDrain Brilliance: Premium point drain for individual design. Rotating design panel in Brushed Stainless Steel, can be tiled on the back, in two sizes 100x100 and 150x150 mm. Height-adjustable tile frame (5-18 mm).
- RainDrain Point: Suitable for any bathroom. Design trim optionally 100/100 and 150/150 mm in Brushed Stainless Steel and Matte Black, can be tiled on the back, easy adjustment to the surrounding height. Also available as perforated stainless steel grating.
All hansgrohe point drains are supplied with pre-assembled seal liner, hair trap strainer, and siphon.
Premium solutions for the shower drain channel and point drain
uBox universal: A basic set for every project and RainDrain Board
hansgrohe is expanding its range with a basic set for all shower drain channels and installation situations. Your advantage: efficient stock-keeping thanks to one uBox universal model for all line drainage variants.
- Factory pre-assembled seal fleece for secure sealing in the bond prevents water damage.
- Flexible installation: Three connections fit almost any installation situation. Design cover (pre-fab set) can still be height-adjusted and balanced with RainDrain Match and Rock, even after the screed has already been poured.
- Versatility: uBox universal is suitable for primary (standard) and secondary drainage.
- High-quality products provide safety at the construction site and ensure satisfied customers.
Discover the combination with hansgrohe RainDrain Board. The tileable shower element with integrated slope is based on the proven uBox technology. RainDrain Board can be installed and cut to size on any substrate. The prefabricated element with pre-assembled sealing fleece has a precisely fitting cut-out for the drain system with RainDrain Flex or RainDrain Original.