Optimal hygiene – high profitability
More than ever, bathrooms in the public and commercial sectors must meet high hygiene requirements while also being economical, robust, and well designed. hansgrohe is strengthening two faucet categories with attractive solutions. Choose between different technologies and applications: the Talis E self-closing faucet and the Vernis Blend electronic lavatory faucet.
Talis E self-closing faucet: Reliable water savings
High-traffic sanitary facilities present challenges for sustainability, maintenance outlay, easy cleaning, and reliability – and a high level of hygiene at the same time . The highly efficient Talis E self-closing faucet gives you good arguments:
- Duration of water flow can be adjusted individually, according to the facility's needs. 20 seconds is a reasonable amount of time for hand washing.
- Design upgrade for any public bathroom: Harmonious, linear design also ensures easy cleaning.
- Easy activation of thermal disinfection with separate service tool, suitable for use in public areas.
- Durable and high-quality product that saves water and ensures hygiene at the same time.
- Available for mixed and cold water connections.
High efficiency and functionality for improved hygiene
The faucet’s self-closing time can be continuously adjusted between approx. 3 and 20 seconds, and adapted to individual needs and projects. The intuitive operation and timeless design give the faucet extra appeal. Convince your customers with a good cost-benefit ratio for new hygiene standards in public or commercial sanitary facilities. Low maintenance outlay for the self-closing faucets and time-efficient cleaning are convincing arguments for profitable operation.
Benefit from planning security and reliable installation. The faucets are an attractive option for all sanitary spaces where a power supply isn’t an option.
Vernis Blend electronic lavatory faucet: Financially attractive sensor technology
Hygiene requirements and responsible use of water and energy make sensor faucets a preferred choice in the public sector. Inspire your customers with the attractive Vernis Blend electronic lavatory faucet for public and commercial areas:
- Operation is self-explanatory and user-friendly: the water flow starts when hands move towards the induction window.
- Modern design that’s also easy to clean thanks to rounded, closed design.
- Convenient thermal disinfection meets legal requirements and ensures high hygiene standards.
- For battery or grid operation; available as a mixed and cold water version.
- Durable, quality product with thanks to a solid metal housing.
Sensor technology: built-in economy
Are your customers fond of the attractive, self-contained shape of lavatory faucets? Make them an offer with an especially attractive price-performance ratio with the Vernis Blend electronic lavatory faucet.
The faucet impresses with an entry-level price and several advantages in ongoing operation, including the timelessly modern faucets being easy to clean and maintenance-friendly. The temperature can also be easily adjusted with an Allen wrench, depending on the season and your customers’ preferences. The Vernis Blend electronic faucet is made of a solid faucet body into which the sensor fits seamlessly. This makes the mixer extremely robust and durable, avoiding any malicious damage and the need for replacements.
Learn more about the new Vernis Blend line for consistent design in sinks, bath tubs, and showers.