High-end kitchen accessories with an elegant design
hansgrohe is serving up four new kitchen products to make prepping, cooking and cleaning so much easier: the cutting board, soap dispenser, draining board and multi-function filter – all at top quality. These accessories for the kitchen sink are more than just decorative eye-catchers – they also improve the haptics, functionality and ergonomics for your customers on a day-to-day basis.
Cutting board: natural product from the Black Forest innovators
- hansgrohe cutting boards are robust, multi-functional and retain their shape.
- Carefully processed hardwood is gentle on kitchen knives and makes it so easy to chop fruit and vegetables.
- The thin boards (20 mm) have been treated with a waterproof, scratchproof and wear-resistant hardwood glaze on both sides. They boast a smooth surface and a high tannin content with antibacterial properties for hygienic food prep.
- You can order two types of wood – oak or walnut – and every board has its own unique grain.
- They become ultra-ergonomic when paired with a hansgrohe kitchen sink.
Lotion and soap dispenser: small hole, big effect
Neat, hygienic, efficient: The hansgrohe soap dispenser is flush mounted in the sink or worktop to ensure a convenient workflow. It is available in a PVD stainless steel finish or chrome finish to match the kitchen tap’s design and there are three flange options: round, linear or flat. For more harmony at the sink.
Benefits for consumers:
- Soap/lotion is always to hand and dispensed in economical doses. The container can be quickly refilled using a funnel.
- The smooth-running pump guide makes the swivelling kitchen assistant user-friendly, even with soapy hands.
- Uncluttered worktop with no sticky, shabby plastic bottles.
- Long-lasting kitchen accessory made of corrosion-resistant materials.
Benefits for kitchen specialists:
- Sturdy metal construction for resilient handling and high customer satisfaction.
- Pre-assembled product components for simple standard one-hole drilling.
- Extended shaft mounting for worktop thicknesses of up to 57 mm.
Mobile draining board: practical, efficient and resistant
- Perfect for defrosting food and safely stacking glasses and bulky crockery on the kitchen sink.
- Highly functional: Thanks to its groove routes, the draining board drains water quickly towards the sink and leaves no residue behind.
- Resistant to heat and aggressive substances.
- Antibacterial: for hygienic safety when handling food.
- Tidy: Dishcloths and tea towels can be hung up to dry on the plastic frame and drip directly into the basin.
- The brushed stainless steel sheet and plastic frame can be quickly clicked apart and reattached. All components are dishwasher-safe.
Multi-function filter: rinse, store and drain
- Ideal as a hygienic method for cleaning fruit and vegetables or draining pasta.
- Both hands remain free the whole time, for multitasking at the sink.
- Splash-free and precise: The filter slopes at an angle, with the deepest point by the sink’s front rim.
- Tailor-made: The filter screen is perfect for slotting and sliding along hansgrohe sinks and is the perfect fit for strainer bowls in hansgrohe double sinks
- Designer dream team: The matt black filter screen is a perfect match for the hansgrohe Aquno Select M81 high-end kitchen tap – which is why the tap comes with the filter screen.
- The filter screen is dishwasher-safe.