Cutting board: natural product from the Black Forest innovators
- hansgrohe cutting boards are robust, multi-functional and retain their shape.
- Carefully processed hardwood is gentle on kitchen knives and makes it so easy to chop fruit and vegetables.
- The thin boards (20 mm) have been treated with a waterproof, scratchproof and wear-resistant hardwood glaze on both sides. They boast a smooth surface and a high tannin content with antibacterial properties for hygienic food prep.
- You can order two types of wood – oak or walnut – and every board has its own unique grain.
- They become ultra-ergonomic when paired with a hansgrohe kitchen sink.